Thursday, March 6, 2014

Widgets

A Quick Shout Out

It appears my viewership is getting bigger and bigger. Thank you for all looking at my blog. I really appreciate it. You guys are all so awesome... But there is one of your that is more awesome than the rest.
It appears that a majority of you are using and iOS device. And most of you are in the US. But before I get into the most awesome of you all, I want to say thanks to Puerto Rico and whoever is in Germany? Really Wer bist du Deutcher?

But above all of you, there was one person who dared to think outside the box. To stand out and make themselves seen. This person viewed this blog with a Nintendo 3DS. Really? Really? That's so cool! I want to know who you are. As a gift, if you contact me, I will take a special Disney World picture of you for your facebook profile. I hope you're still viewing.

I plan to do more give-aways and things like that in the future, so don't forget to subscribe. I might have to start rewarding people who comment next.

Where are you Nintendo person?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!