Saturday, March 8, 2014

Widgets

Photo Ideas

Lately I have been getting caught up on Flickr and Pinterest looking for ideas for photos in Walt Disney World. I've even started reaching out to a few of the photographers so I can see what they do. But when it comes down to it, I'm going to have to come up with my own style and flair. But there are few things I want to take pictures of and why reinvent the wheel when the composition and the lighting are ideal?

One of the ideas I plan on stealing is the glitter confetti idea.
But imagine a lovely girl blowing confetti in front of the Cinderella Castle. I wonder if they would allow me to take time and have princesses do it or even Tinkerbell. I already have a few friends that I will be meeting up with down there, that want to do that shot. I think this is a great idea. I need to find all of the bloggers and vloggers in the program and take pictures of them. This collaboration will help me with exposure. Pun Intended.


I saw this one shot the other day and it was from the left side the Partner's Statue outside the water. The picture may have been taken in the morning, but the color was almost overly warm like it was added or enhanced in post. Either way, I loved it. Shooting through flowers gives depth to the picture.

I'm working on an idea, that I thought of, but haven't seen anyone do it yet. Take a picture, say of Main Street USA and the castle and make like 50 prints, then cut out specific parts to layer it and make a 3D photo sculpture with the correct perspective. Hard to explain it so it's hard to find examples. Maybe I'll make one and see how it turns out.

What should I take pictures of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!