Monday, March 31, 2014

Widgets

Good Bye Lilly Belle

I got word the other day that the Lilly Belle was now going back to private mode. It will not be available to the general public for rides around the park. This gem of the Disneyland Railroad was one of the most romantic attractions Disneyland had to offer. Mostly because people didn't know about it much and you had to ask for it. The rarity in itself made this a must ride. Not only that, but hyper-filled with history.

This is one of the things I would tell people to do if they had the time. I would tell them to go to the cast member at Main Street Station and ask if they could reserve seating on the Lilly Belle. If it was running they were given a time to come back to ride it full circle with a guide. It was a free tour full of information. But now this will most likely be part of a tour that you have to pay for or for the original purpose, for dignitaries and Club 33 Members.

As far at I know, Tinder is still available to the public. This is another I highly recommend for the train enthusiast. It's only for 2 people and it is also a full circle tour with tons of information. Same requirement are involved with asking if it's running and if you can schedule a return time. Oh, and you have to ask day of. This is not something you can call in to reserve.

I was lucky to enjoy both in my time. There are many of these little tips that make Disney amazing for the true fan.

What are some rare tips that you like?

What are some rare tips for Walt Disney World?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!