Thursday, February 27, 2014

Widgets

Acceptances Are Here

So on the 26th of February, acceptances started to flow out to a few of those that applied. I have yet to hear back, but I'm still in progress and I'm not scared. But I had a great thing happen to me that night. I was at an introduction to a great program at Outlook Development that I won't be able to do seeing that I'll be leaving for Disney before it ends so there is no use. While I was there, two of my best friends Josh and Aubry
(A lovely married couple) told me about how they had applied for the program as well. We had spoken at length previously about moving to Disney World. Turns out they applied the same time I did and had their Phone Interviews at 8:15 pm and 8:45 pm on the 19th. The same night I did and about the same time. Mine was at 9:15 pm. So now I have two great friends that I'll be waiting with. I can't wait to hear when any of us get in.

The thing I have been really interested in is who being accepted. We have a few of us that are very verbal on the boards and facebook groups walls. But the funny part is that many of those in the groups have been very quiet. UNTIL NOW! These people that had been hiding in the shadows, all of a sudden are yelling they've been accepted. There are a few of us that have been and will forever be making our voice heard when we get accepted, but we are being drowned out by these people that didn't have any part of the community until now.

I understand it to an extent. Many of these people have never been in the program before and they don't feel like they could contribute. Now the new thing to do is really hone down on who they will room with. I know it's going to be interesting for me to find roommates.

Have you been accepted? When and when do you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!