Monday, February 17, 2014

Widgets

Disney Music Playlists

Ever since I got home from the Disney College Program in January of 2010, I have wanted to go back and visit the parks. At that time I lived in Idaho; a good 15 hours away from Disneyland by car and not able to go as much as I would like. I needed to get my fix of a full Disney immersive experience. The best way for me to feel like I was there was by the music. Luckily, for us G33K5, a couple of great people have placed music from the parks on youtube. Specifically, my favorite is MrThemeParksAudio. Somehow he is able to grab
audio from the attractions as well as area loops. I have never asked how he performs such magic, but I have enjoyed listening to sounds from my home. If I feel like it, I can go to almost any attraction and ride it in my mind or just experience the sounds of the land of my choice. My favorite audio to listen to is the Jungle Cruise Area Loop. It's a must for any of my road trips to Disneyland. And with living in Utah, I have not missed a year. I fear this will be my first year not going, but I will be living in Walt Disney World, so I think I'll be okay.

To prepare myself for my new magical experience, I have been watching video walk-throughs of the parks. Just yesterday I watched the full walk around EPCOT. I also made a youtube playlist of some of the world showcase area loops. If you feel like getting a kick from a full immersion, feel free to listen to my playlist.

Now, if you caught on, you might wonder how I was listening to Jungle Cruise on my road trips. If you didn't, don't worry, I'm just trying to make a clear segue... it's not working. I would download the music from the parks to my computer by using a great website. Youtube-MP3.org It's simple to use and has given me the chance to be in Disney on the go. Make yourself a mix of all your favorite attractions and lands.

What's your favorite attraction/land music?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!